32-Page Guide to Beaufort’s Holiday Events
Beaufort recently caught the attention of the travel editor for Coastal Living magazine and was named one of “America’s 10 Best Beach Towns for Christmas.” Beaufort was also named one of ‘The Best Small Towns for Christmas in the South’ by Southern Living magazine.
Beaufort was named one of “America’s 25 Most Festive Towns to Visit for the Holidays”
by Travel + Leisure, October 2021.
The holidays are special time of year and there is no better place to shop, dine, and stay than in Beaufort, North Carolina, named “America’s Favorite Town” by Travel + Leisure.
The Beaufort Hotel has assembled an extensive list of events and activities that will take place in Beaufort throughout the holiday season! We encourage you to shop locally to support our shops, galleries, restaurants, and attractions.
Here’s just a sampling of the holiday events:
- Core Sound Waterfowl Weekend
- 33rd Annual Core Sound Decoy Festival
- Beaufort Annual Christmas Parade
- 27th Crystal Coast Christmas Flotilla
- Christmas in Peachtree Bluff Double-Decker Bus Tours
- Annual Christmas Candlelight Tour
- Beaufort Holiday ArtWalk
Join us at the Beaufort Hotel and 34° North Restaurant for our holidays happenings!
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Live Music Thanksgiving Weekend
- Holiday Brunch with Santa and even Blackbeard
- 3rd Annual Beaufort Hotel Illumination Celebration
- Chrismas and New Year’s Holiday Dining
- And more!
Subscribe to our newsletter for the Beaufort Hotel and 34° North Restaurant and you’ll have an immediate download to your copy of Beaufort’s holiday events!