Relaxed elegance with a Coastal North Carolina décor, the highest quality amenities, luxurious linens, and stellar views combine to create a perfect destination setting for your Southern Outer Banks vacation. The Beaufort Hotel is proud to be designated as a North Carolina GreenTravel business.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking.
- Seasonal Outdoor Swimming Pool is open Memorial Day weekend through October.
- Valet parking is $15 per day.
- Valet parking Sunday – Thursday 6 am – 11 pm and Friday & Saturday 6 am – Midnight.
- Check-In: After 4 pm. Check-Out: Before 11 am.
- Our cancellation policy is 48 hrs.
- We have a limited number of dog friendly rooms on the first floor available for dogs only. We do not accept cats. Our pet fee is $60 per night, up to two dogs. Fees are assessed for a maximum of four nights.
- View Special Offer.
- Learn about our commitment for accessible accommodations.
Accessible Guest Rooms
“Exceptional property – amazing restaurant and exquisite rooms! Will ALWAYS stay here when in Beaufort!”
– James W, Google customer
The Beaufort Hotel is proud to be designated as a North Carolina GreenTravel business.
- AccommodationsUnwind in a deluxe king bed upgraded linens and premium bedding. Accommodating three people with a sofa bed for one person.
- Bath AmenitiesOur guest bath shines with an oversized walk-in shower, 100% cotton robes & luxury Tommy Bahama eco-friendly toiletries to capture the essence of island life.
- Free WifiEnjoy the connection to home with our complimentary wired and wireless internet access, 48” flat screen television and recharge with in-room data ports.
- In-Room DiningUnwind in our coastal guest accommodations for your in-room dining needs. Along with the option of in-room dining, your room comes equipped with a mini-refrigerator.
Exclusive AAA/CAA Rates – Save 10%
At the Beaufort Hotel NC your AAA/CAA membership is valuable even when you’re off the road.