Discover Guest Amenities at Beaufort Hotel.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking.
- Valet Service is $15 per day.
- Learn about our commitment for accessible accommodations.
Relaxed elegance with a Coastal North Carolina décor, the highest quality amenities, luxurious linens, and stellar views combine to create a perfect destination setting for your Southern Outer Banks vacation.
- In-Room Technology
State-of-the-art in-room technology is available in every guestroom. These amenities include both wired and wireless Internet access, 48” Flat screen TV with full cable, telephone with voice-mail, alarm clock with handheld wireless charging, and data ports.
- Guest Comforts
Every hotel room includes several guest amenities that include a mini-refrigerator, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, and in-room drawer safe. Private balconies or patios.
- Upgraded Linens
Sweet Dreams! You’ll be treated to pure luxury with our 300TC imported linen and premium bedding. Our well-designed blackout draperies will enhance the guest experience to help ensure a great night’s sleep.
- In-Room Dining
What remains consistent at 34° North is the emphasis on high quality—both in terms of food, drinks and the service—in the relaxed atmosphere of your hotel room. In-Room Dining is available from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Bath Amenities & Toiletries
The Tommy Bahama Hotel Amenity Collection offers high-quality eco-friendly soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and moisturizer products which have been uniquely designed to promote sustainability and to support the casual lifestyle of our luxury hotel setting.
From the concierge services to business services and the convenience of the Marketplace and guest laundry, you’ll discover these services will enhance your guest experience.
- Concierge ServicesOur front desk staff is on hand to ensure the highest level of service to our guests. From local reservations to recommendations, our expert staff is delighted to assist.
- The MarketplaceLocated in the lobby, The Marketplace is a quick-stop ‘Grab & Go’ convenience store available 24-hours during your stay. It carries food and snacks of all sorts, bottled water, sodas, juices, toiletries, sunscreen, mesh bags for shelling, souvenirs, and more.
- Self-Service LaundryOur commercial coin-operated laundry machines are convenient and accessible 24-hours a day by key card. Laundry Detergent, fabric softener, and dryer sheets available at The Marketplace.
Relax and enjoy our on-property recreational amenities. Guests will enjoy comfortable, engaging, and effective workouts with Precor fitness equipment. Cool off in our seasonal outdoor swimming pool and get invigorated in our whirlpool.
Our nearby marina services and public boat ramp will enhance your nautical experience.
The BoatHouse Marina offers boating amenities, gas/diesel marine fuel, and a complete ship’s store. A Yamaha parts, service and warranty dealer, the marina offers state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly boat storage.Learn More
Public Boat Ramp
A nearby public boat launch with two boat ramps is the perfect location to launch your boat or kayak. Overlooking Taylor’s Creek, guests can use the picnic tables with charcoal grills. A small fishing pier with a picnic table make this ideal.Learn More
The Beaufort Hotel offers several guest transportation options below.
Golf Cart Rentals
The Beaufort Hotel offers four-passenger golf carts for guests staying at the hotel at $95 per day. Six-passenger carts are available with advance notice for $125.Learn More
Bicycle rentals available! Cruiser bicycles are a great way to explore and ride around Historic Beaufort. We offer adult bikes only – $20 two hours, $30 half day and $40 full day.Learn More