Beaufort Ghost Walk
Take a walk with your haunted guide, who shares their own story of betrayal, treachery, and tragedy from the Golden Age of Piracy, Colonial and Civil War eras, or the early 1900s.
History is brought to life as your guide regales you with an assortment of supernatural stories of ghost ships, haunted houses, the ghosts of the Civil War, and the history of the Beaufort area, including the legends of the infamous pirate Blackbeard!
All of the stories you will hear have been extensively researched and well documented and the folklore and legends have been carefully preserved from local storytellers.
The Beaufort Ghost Walk offers guests a host of chilling new stories along with many of the heart-pounding tales that have brought thousands of people back to Beaufort year-after-year. Couples, families, and groups enjoy this tour.
Nightly Tours, 7 pm
- Meet your guide at their shop located at 108 Middle Lane, Beaufort, NC 28516.
- $16.95 Adults (ages 8+)
$6.95 Children (ages 3-7)
How to Book Your Ghost Tour
- Call for advance reservations at 252-772-9925.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the tour start time to check in with your pirate guide.
- You MUST arrive early to check in as we often run multiple tours each night.
- Tours are strategically timed to run on guidelines set by the Town of Beaufort.
- If you are late, you will either be asked to reschedule, move to another tour time if one is available, or you will forfeit your tickets – no refunds will be given.
Year-Round, weather permitting.
Distance from Hotel
“We recently took in the Beaufort Ghost Walk, and it surpassed our expectations. Our guide really made it fun because he was a very good role player (he was a pirate) and story teller.”
Your coastal North Carolina adventure starts here at the Beaufort Hotel
Nestled on ten acres, the Beaufort Hotel is offers the privacy of a boutique hotel within minutes to some of the best experiences you’ll enjoy on the Southern Outer Banks.
During your stay, discover, experience, and explore Beaufort – named the “Best Small Town for Adventure” in America by USA Today.
The Beaufort Hotel is a private escape that’s close to every kind of adventure you can imagine. We encourage you to explore like a local, as we give you a slice of what it’s like to live here on the Crystal Coast.
Experience Beaufort North Carolina’s Attractions
Discover 300 years of Beaufort’s history and step back in time and experience some amazing local attractions during your stay.