If you are seeking a position in a company where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, a job at the Beaufort Hotel and 34° North Restaurant may be your answer.
The Beaufort Hotel on the Southern Outer Banks is looking for people to fill several hospitality and restaurant jobs. These include housekeepers, bartenders, servers, bussers, front desk clerks, cooks, line cooks. Management positions include event manager and housekeeping supervisor.
The company recently added a sign-on bonus to entice new applicants. Prospective employees can earn up to $550 as a sign-on bonus. Employees will receive a $250 signing bonus paid directly to them after they complete 90 days — if within those 90 days they have 100% attendance they get another hundred dollars per month on top of the $250.
Current employees can receive a $500 referral fee for recommending other associates for jobs.
Below is a list of the benefits that a full-time associate will receive as their compensation package with the Beaufort Hotel and 34° North Restaurant:
- Competitive Pay.
- Flexible Work Hours – Part-time, Full-time, and seasonal hours available to meet your schedule.
- Medical Insurance – you choose the right plan for you.
- Prescription Discounts.
- Vision Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Medical Concierge – Concord associates enrolled in the Health Plan receive free concierge services that cover you and your covered family members. It gives you access to trained professionals who understand the healthcare system.
- Teladoc – connects you and your family members on the Concord Health Plan with licensed physician 24/7/365 days a week, by phone or online. Teladoc doctors can treat many medical conditions without you having to leave your home, it’s FREE – zero co-payments.
- 401K Retirement Program – with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Group Life Insurance – equal to your annual salary.
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Program.
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Program.
- Pet Insurance – pets are like family, aren’t they?
- Free Parking – convenient and available year-round.
- Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your monthly billing.
- Professional Development – Concord provides great classroom and online training, through our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Education Assistance Programs – save 5% off tuition costs with the University of Phoenix – save up to 9% off the tuition costs for hospitality-related courses.
- Friends & Family Discounts – discounted room rates at Choice Hotels nationwide.
How to Apply
- Apply Online
Visit our website for job openings, and you will see the current job openings. If you do not see a position that you want to apply for? Apply now and you will be added to our database when we have an opening that you are interested in.
- Email or Call our Human Resources Manager
The Beaufort Hotel is proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
The Beaufort Hotel is located at 2440 Lennoxville Road, Beaufort, NC 28516. Visit their website at www.BeaufortHotelNC.com.