47th Annual Wooden Boat Show
Annual Wooden Boat Show
The 47th Annual North Carolina Maritime Museum Wooden Boat Show features a variety of small wooden boats, historic vessels, nautical crafts, educational activities, boat models, traditional skills demonstrations and displays. It is the longest ongoing wooden boat show in the Southeast. The Annual Wooden Boat Show takes place on the Beaufort waterfront at the North Carolina Maritime Museum and the Harvey W. Smith Watercraft Center. Beaufort has been named “Best Yachting Town in America” by Yachting magazine. Free admission.
Below are some of the activities you can expect at the Annual Wooden Boat Show:
- Exhibit of Wooden Boats
- In-Water Boat Show
- Ship in a Bottle Demonstrations
- Go Sailing in a Tradiional Wooden Boat
- Knt Tying Demonstrations
- Barbour Boat Owner Association
- Boating Skills Virtual Trainer
- Pirate Encampment by the Beaufort Pirate Invasion
- Carolina Maritime Model Expo
- Nautical Book Sale
“Landlubbers and boating enthusiasts will marvel at the 45-50 model boats at the Carolina Maritime Model Expo sponsored by the Carolina Maritime Model Society, the only organization of its type in North Carolina.”
Where your Outer Banks adventure begins.
Make plans now for this popular weekend. Book online using the button below for room reservations or call 252-728-3000.
- Date & Time: Saturday, May 6, 2023, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Location: North Carolina Maritime Museum and Harvey W. Smith Watercraft Center
- Distance from Hotel: 3 miles (8-minute drive)