Help Nominate Beaufort Today!
Help Beaufort Sparkle with a $100,000 Holiday Display
Maker’s Mark plans to spread a little extra holiday cheer this year with their “Small Town, Bright Lights” contest. If selected, Beaufort will be transformed into a full winter showcase with brilliant lights, interactive window displays and a magnificent tree lighting space made for share-worthy moments.
In your post, tell Maker’s Mark why Beaufort is remarkable!
How to Participate:
- Log into Twitter or Instagram Between November 2-13, 2020.
- Post a photo of Beaufort. Include the name and state of the town – Beaufort, NC.
- Describe in 280 characters or less why you are nominating Beaufort and what the town did in 2020 that was remarkable.
- Required! Tag @makersmark, Use #MakeItRemarkable and so they can find your nomination. Also, tag @beaufortnc and use #RemarkableBeaufortNC.
Don’t let your nomination be disqualified:
- Nominations must be done manually on either a Twitter or Instagram platform.
- You are not allowed to schedule posts.
- Posts need to be original.
- Each Twitter or Instagram account can only be used once per nomination.