Book 7-Days in Advance, Save 15%
Book your stay 7-days or more in advance and you’ll enjoy great savings on your travels. Relax in our elegant guest rooms with coastal North Carolina décor, the highest quality amenities, luxurious linens, and amenities. Oversized Walk-In Shower. Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi.
“It was a beautiful sunny afternoon — just perfect for enjoying the boats on the waterway from our patio table. Both the food and service were top notch.”
— Tripadvisor customer
7-Day Advance Purchase Details:
- Save 15% off our regular room rates when you book 7-days or more in advance.
- Enjoy elegant hotel accommodations with coastal North Carolina décor, the highest quality amenities, luxurious linens and amenities.
- Relax and enjoy the hotel’s guest amenities including the seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and fitness center.
- Relaxed elegance with a Coastal North Carolina décor, the highest quality amenities, luxurious linens, and stellar views combine to create a perfect destination setting for your Southern Outer Banks vacation.
- State-of-the-art in-room technology is available in every guestroom including complimentary wireless Internet access and a 48” Flat screen TV.
- Guest amenities include a mini-refrigerator, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, and in-room drawer safe. Private balconies or patios.
- The Tommy Bahama Hotel Amenity Collection offers high-quality eco-friendly soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and moisturizer products which have been uniquely designed to promote sustainability and to support the casual lifestyle of our luxury hotel setting.
- The Beaufort Hotel is proud a receipient of the 2022 Traveler’s Choice award by Tripadvisor.com The hotel has been designated a North Carolina GreenTravel business.
Book Your 7-Day Advance Purchase
Book your 7-Day Advance Purchase by booking online using the link below. You can also call the hotel at 252-728-3000 and ask for Rate Code DISCOUNT.
Please note: Your stay will be fully pre-paid at the time of booking. No cancellations or changes allowed.
Book Your Table
34° North Restaurant has become the premier dining destination on the Southern Outer Banks for locals, boaters, and visitors alike. We strongly encourage you to plan ahead and make reservations as our dining capacity fills quickly.
Enjoy coastal cuisine in our main dining room or outside on our covered open-air dining space overlooking Taylor’s Creek and Rachel Carson Reserve, home to over 30 amazing wild horses.
Fresh Eastern North Carolina cuisine and casual waterfront settings have made the 34° North Restaurant at the Beaufort Hotel a true culinary destination. From traditional Southern coastal cuisine to hand-cut steaks, you’ll discover bold flavors and seasonally-inspired dishes worth savoring. It’s no wonder 34° North Restaurant is a recipient of the 2022 Diners’ Choice award by OpenTable.
34° North Restaurant is a proud member of Carteret Catch, an organization that connects consumers to local seafood provided by Carteret County fishermen & women.
Dining Reservations: Make dining reservations in advance of your stay by booking your table online at OpenTable.com or call 252-838-7250.
Dining Options: Breakfast, lunch, upscale dinner, and weekend brunch. In-room dining is available.
34° North Restaurant is open daily, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. Our weekend brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 7 am – 3 pm.
Where your Outer Banks adventure begins.
Situated on ten acres, the Beaufort Hotel is offers the privacy of a boutique hotel within minutes to some of the best experiences you’ll enjoy on the Southern Outer Banks.
The Beaufort Hotel is a private escape that’s close to every kind of adventure you can imagine. We encourage you to explore like a local, as we give you a slice of what it’s like to live here on the Crystal Coast.
“The Best Small Town for Adventure”
During your stay, discover, experience, and explore Beaufort. The Beaufort Hotel is minutes to the Beaufort’s historic district, Crystal Coast beaches, Cape Lookout Lighthouse, Shackleford Banks, and Rachel Carson Reserve. It’s no wonder Beaufort was named “Best Small Town for Adventure” by USA Today. Plan your next adventure experience with us!
Discover the many adventures in Beaufort! Whether you explore the attractions on land, see Beaufort on the water, or fly in the sky over the islands on the Crystal Coast, you’re just one click away from your next adventure.