dth_unit=”default” height_unit=”default” height_unit_xs=”pixels” enable_overlay=”on” height_pixels_xs=”500″][/fsn_gallery][/fsn_column][/fsn_row]
Romance on the Coast
“One of America’s Most Romantic Towns” – Travel + Leisure
Beaufort is the ‘picture perfect’ setting for a little romance. It’s no wonder romance author Nicholas Sparks chose Beaufort as the North Carolina coastal town for the setting of his two novels “A Walk to Remember” and “The Choice.”
You’ll discover the Beaufort Hotel offers you the relaxed elegance of a boutique hotel for your romantic getaway. The coastal North Carolina décor, the highest quality amenities, luxurious linens, and stellar views all combine to create the perfect romantic setting for your Southern Outer Banks getaway.
Dining at 34° North Restaurant is especially romantic, watching the sun set over Taylor’s Creek while enjoying locally inspired eastern North Carolina cuisine with fresh local seafood, hand cut chops, and seasonal ingredients — the list of culinary features goes on and on. Overlooking Rachel Carson Reserve, you may even get a glimpse of a few of the 30 wild horses that make their home there.
Relax with an after-dinner drink or hand-crafted specialty cocktail by the fireplace at 34° North Bar.
Consider yourself warned: Beaufort, North Carolina, is hard to beat as a romantic destination. Rekindle the romance with “a little romance” at the Beaufort Hotel.
“You’ll step straight into a Nicholas Sparks novel when you walk through this town, and we don’t mean that figuratively. The quaint area is the setting to several of the romance authors’ novels, including A Walk to Remember and The Choice.”
— Redbook magazine
Days / 1 Night
- Luxurious hotel accommodations for two.
- Chilled bottle of Prosecco with North Carolina chocolate truffles by Brasstown Chocolate.
- Relax and enjoy the hotel’s guest amenities including our seasonal outdoor swimming pool and state-of-the-art fitness center.
Let us create a romantic experience just for the two of you.
- Trip to Bird Shoals, a pristine 2 1/2 mile island, perfect for beachcombing, shelling, relaxing, sandbars, and shallow protected swimming which also connects to Carrot Island.
- Boat excursion to Sand Dollar Island, known for the best hunting grounds for sand dollars.
- Ferry ride to Cape Lookout National Seashore.
- See the wild ponies roam freely on the barrier islands of Rachel Carson Reserve.
- Sip wine from the deck of a 45 ft. catamaran as you take in the sunset on Taylor’s Creek.
- Take a bicycle tour to see the locations that inspired Nicholas Sparks to set two of his novels “A Walk to Remember” and “The Choice” in our seaport town.
- Enjoy dinner for two in the privacy of your guest room.
- Experience a breathtaking airplane flight over the barrier islands of the Crystal Coast.
Important: Upon receiving your hotel confirmation please contact our Front Desk at 252-838-7257 for more information.
Book ‘A Little Romance’ today!
Call 877-424-6423 for Hotel Reservations. Ask for Rate Code ‘PROMCE’