Savor the warm days. Enjoy Fall.
Book Now, Save Up to 15% Off
Plan a trip to Beaufort where you’ll find whimsical shops, casual to world-class dining, and luxurious overnight accommodations at the Beaufort Hotel. Be sure to take advantage of our special offer and save up to 15% off our regular rates.
Whether you want to head to the beach, relax by the hotel pool, or enjoy games with the family on the Great Lawn, just take some time for yourself and enjoy coastal North Carolina!
The resort-style hotel is minutes to the Beaufort’s historic district, Crystal Coast beaches, Cape Lookout Lighthouse, Shackleford Banks, and Rachel Carson Reserve. It’s no wonder Beaufort was named “Best Small Town for Adventure” by USA Today. Plan your next adventure experience with us!
Now is the time to plan your stay at the Beaufort Hotel. Relaxed elegance combined with highest quality amenities, and stellar views create a perfect vacation destination setting for your fall getaway.
Book your Beaufort Coastal Fall Getaway now and save up to 15% Off.
Where your Outer Banks adventure begins.
Book your Beaufort Coastal Fall Getaway today!
Call 252-728-3000 for Hotel Reservations. Ask for this Special Rate Code: LGETAW
Explore over 300 years of maritime history
Discover the historic homes in Beaufort that once belonged to the town’s earliest sea captains, seafarers, and merchants.
The Beaufort historic district was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. There are about 285 historic homes in the district; of these, over 150 boasts plaques awarded to home at least 100 years old, dating back to the late 1700s.
Romantically called Beaufort-by-the-Sea, this charming North Carolina coastal town even inspired Nicholas Sparks to set two of his novels, “A Walk to Remember” and “The Choice” here.
Plan your trip to Beaufort, North Carolina where you’ll find whimsical shops, casual to world-class dining, and luxurious overnight accommodations at the Beaufort Hotel.
Pamper yourself. Enjoy relaxed elegance with a Coastal North Carolina décor.
- Sweet Dreams! You’ll be treated to pure luxury with our mported linen and premium bedding.
- In-room guest amenities include a mini-refrigerator. Private balconies or patios.
- State-of-the-art in-room technology includes complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
- Lay back in a chair or chaise lounge at the swimming pool with a book or a drink (or both) while watching the setting sun paint the coastal sky.
- Our fitness center offers a premium experience, making it possible for our guests to enjoy comfortable, engaging, and effective workouts.
Dine at 34° North Restaurant & discover locally inspired cuisine.
- 34° North Restaurant captures the island ambiance unique to its Beaufort locale. Our menus grant guests a passport to experience delicious locally inspired cuisine and hand-crafted specialty cocktails amidst a relaxed island setting.
- Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. The restaurant features a weekend brunch on Saturday & Sunday. You can even dine in the relaxed atmosphere of your hotel room.
- 34° North Restaurant features refined locally inspired Eastern North Carolina cuisine with fresh local seafood, hand cut steaks, and seasonal ingredients. 34° North is renowned for its cuisine which is rooted in local farms and pristine waters.
- Dine in the main dining room or on the outdoor patio, a covered open-air dining space overlooking Taylor’s Creek and Rachel Carson Reserve, home to over 30 amazing wild horses.