Public Boat Ramp & Access
Steps from the Beaufort Hotel NC, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is Curtis Perry Public Park, one of the most popular launching areas for local and visiting Beaufort mariners. It is located next to The Boathouse at Front Street Village.
Often referred to as the Taylor’s Creek Boat Ramp, the public boat launch has two boat ramps and is an ideal location to launch your boat or kayak. Rachel Carson Reserve, home to over 30 wild horses. is located directly across from the public boat ramp.
This public parking area has 31 spaces for vehicles with boat trailers.
Along with free access to the park, amenities include:
- Public restrooms with water fountains
- Two picnic tables with charcoal grills
- Numerous benches overlooking the creek
- Fishing pier with bench seating and a picnic table
- Small passive park
- Wildflower garden in the water retention swale
The property is owned by the Town of Beaufort and is leased and managed by the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission.
The address is 2370 Lennoxville Road, Beaufort, NC 28516.