Cruisin Tikis Beaufort
Let Cruisin Tikis Beaufort create a memorable sail on the North Carolina Coast complete with cool breezes, saltwater and breathtaking scenery. If you are staying at the Beaufort Hotel – leave from right outside the property at the neighboring Boathouse Marina.
Hotel guests have several options when taking a tiki cruise as follows. Due to Coast Guard regulations, Cruisin’ Tikis does not provide alcohol so guests should plan to bring their own, either working with the hotel, purchasing at the Boathouse store, or providing from elsewhere. Cruisin’ Tikis does provide a cooler with ice, bottled water, and cup, as well as a Bluetooth sound system guests can stream their own music, or the captains can provide.
- Starts Tuesday, June 1st. Walk-ons Welcome! The boat and captain will be at the docks at 8:30 am. The boat will depart on the hour with no reservations needed. First trip begins at 9 am and will continue as long as there is demand. People will be able to pay in cash or credit card on board.
- Departs every Tuesday starting at 9 am, on the hour, for a 60-minute cruise.
- Adults (ages 18+) – $25, Children, (ages 17 and under) – $25.
Daily Cruise Options
- Hotel guests will meet the captain at the dock bright and early for a BYOB 90-minute cruise. From the deck of the tiki boat, guests can bring their own morning drink, alcoholic or non-alcoholic to enjoy. Coast Guard regulations prohibit Cruisin’ Tikis from providing alcohol to guests.
- Departs Tuesday – Sunday, at 8:30 am.
- Adults (ages 18+) – $50, Children, (ages 17 and under) – $40, Entire boat – $225
Bird Shoals or Carrot Island Cruise
- Bird Shoals (on the backside of Carrot Island) is quick and easy to get to and allows for swimming and relaxing while watching for ponies. 120-minute cruise.
- Departs Tuesday – Sunday at 11 am and 3 pm.
- Adults (ages 18+) – $65, Children (ages 17 and under) – $40, Entire boat – $350
Beaufort Sightseeing Cruise
- Guests can create their own Sandbar Party with this 90-minute trip. A perfect cruise down Taylors Creek.
- Departs Tuesday – Sunday at 11 am and 3 pm.
- Adults (ages 18+) – $50, Children, (ages 17 and under) – $40, Entire boat – $275
- Departure times for this two-hour cruise will be adjusted during the season to account for the longer days. This cruise is heavily subscribed so recommend book as far in advance as possible.
- Departs daily at 6 pm currently, 6:30 in May, and 7pm in June/July.
- Adults (ages 18+) – $75, Children (ages 17 and under) – $65, Entire boat – $400
Beaufort by Night
- Guests can take a 90-minute night cruise. Departure times will be adjusted during the season to account for the longer days.
- Departs Thursday – Saturday at 8:45 pm.
- Adults (ages 18+) – $50 Children (ages 17 and under) – $40, Entire boat – $275
- With a private charter, up to 6 guests can enjoy a custom tiki cruise built to their desires. Larger Groups can book two tiki boats. Call for pricing.
Rates subject to change.
- Reservations Required – except for “Tiki Tuesdays” with trips every hour, first come, first served for $25 per person.
- You may go online 24/7 to book at CruisinTikisBeaufort.com, but online reservations close 24 hours in advance in order to assure captain availability. Use Booking Code BFH10 for a 10% discount.
- You should should make sure you are booking booking for the Beaufort Hotel location.
- You may also call Cruisin Tikis Beaufort directly to book at (252) 228-1379 during normal business hours. When you call, please mention that you are staying at the Beaufort Hotel. Mention Booking Code BFH10 for a 10% discount.
- All tours will depart with a minimum of two people.
- For information, schedules, pricing, and to book online as noted, guests should visit CruisinTikisBeaufort.com.
- Guest Discount: Hotel guests can receive 10% discount off any cruises booked. They must use the booking code BeaufortHotel10.
Things to know before you go…
- All cruises are BYOB (You can bring your own alcohol as long as you’re at least 21). Better yet, 34° North Restaurant at the Beaufort Hotel can provide you with cocktails to go.
- Each cruise has a limit of six guests.
- There are no restrooms on the tiki boat.
- The captain provides a cooler filled with ice to keep your beverages cold.
- Don’t forget to at least bring water to stay hydrated.
“An amazing trip on a summer evening with a cool breeze and breathtaking sunset”
Where your Outer Banks adventure begins.
Situated on ten acres, the Beaufort Hotel is offers the privacy of a boutique hotel within minutes to some of the best experiences you’ll enjoy on the Southern Outer Banks.
During your stay, discover, experience, and explore Beaufort – named the
Best Small Town for Adventure in America by USA Today.
The Beaufort Hotel is a private escape that’s close to every kind of adventure you can imagine. We encourage you to explore like a local, as we give you a slice of what it’s like to live here on the Crystal Coast.
Experience Beaufort North Carolina’s Attractions
Discover 300 years of Beaufort’s history and step back in time and experience some amazing local attractions during your stay.