Cruisin’ Tikis Beaufort
Let Cruisin’ Tikis Beaufort create a memorable voyage on the North Carolina Coast complete with cool breezes, saltwater, and breathtaking scenery. If you are staying at the Beaufort Hotel – you can hop aboard from right outside of the hotel at the Boathouse Marina.
Hotel guests have several options (listed below) when taking a tiki cruise. Due to Coast Guard regulations, Cruisin’ Tikis does not provide alcohol. Guests should plan to bring any desired food and beverages by either working with the hotel, purchasing from the Boathouse store, or providing from elsewhere.
Cruisin’ Tikis provides a cooler with ice, bottled water, cups, a sink, a Bluetooth sound system, and a licensed captain.
Daily Cruise Options
Meet your tiki captain at the dock bright and early to experience the beauty of the Crystal Coast while you enjoy a morning drink, alcoholic or not.
- 1.5-hour trip.
- Departs Daily, at 8:30 am or 10:30 am.
- Adults (ages 18+) – $55, Children, (ages 17 and under) – $40, Entire Boat – $275.
Please note: This is a BYOB cruise and does not include alcohol, per Coast Guard regulations.
Carrot Island Swim Stop
This newest cruise allows you extra time to not only see Beaufort, but to have your captain safely beach the tiki boat so you can walk the sands of Town Marsh and Carrot Island or simply enjoy the water longer! You may even see the wild horses.
- 2.5-hour trip.
- Departs Daily at 9 am and 1 pm.
- Adults (ages 18+) – $95, Children (ages 17 and under) – $75, Entire Boat – $450.
Please note: The horses on the island are wild. Do not attempt to touch or feed them. You must always stay at least 50’ away from the horses. If the horses approach you, please back away. We recommend using a telephoto lens.
Beaufort Sightseeing Cruise
Whether you are hoping to relax, tan, or simply enjoy all the beautiful sights – this is the cruise for you. Depending on the tides, you may even be able to create your own sandbar party with this cruise!
- 1.5-hour trip.
- Departs Daily at 11 am and 1:30 pm.
- Adults (ages 18+) – $65, Children, (ages 17 and under) – $50, Entire Boat – $350.
Beaufort Evening Drinks
Plan to pack your favorite evening cocktails (or non-alcoholic beverages) and appetizers to enjoy on the water before heading out to dinner at one of Beaufort’s fine dining choices.
- 2-hour trip.
- Departs Daily at 4 pm.
- Adults (ages 18+) – $75, Children (ages 17 and under) – $60, Entire Boat – $425.
This cruise is our most popular, so we recommend booking as far in advance as possible.
- 2-hour trip.
- Departs Daily at 6:30 pm currently and 7 pm in June/July.
- Adults (ages 18+) – $85, Children (ages 17 and under) – $70, Entire Boat – $450.
Please note: departure times will be adjusted seasonally to account for sunsets.
With a private charter, up to six (6) guests can enjoy a custom tiki cruise built to their desires. Larger groups can book up to three (3) tiki boats. Call 252-228-1379 for pricing.
- Rates subject to change.
How to Book your Tiki Cruise
- Advanced Reservations Required.
- Reservations can made online at CruisinTikisBeaufort.com. Please note, online reservations close 24 hours in advance to ensure captain availability.
- Same day reservations are available only by phone at 252-228-1379.
- Beaufort Hotel guests can use the booking code: BFH10 for a 10% discount (not valid on holiday weekends).
- Please note, we have multiple pickup locations – be sure to select the Beaufort Hotel/Boathouse Marina to get on board at the hotel.
- For more information or to book by phone, call Cruisin’ Tikis Beaufort directly at 252-228-1379 during normal business hours. When you call, please mention that you are staying at the Beaufort Hotel or the booking code BFH10 for a 10% discount (not valid on holiday weekends).
- All reservations must have a minimum of two (2) people.
Things to know before you go…
- All cruises are BYOB (alcohol is permitted for guests at least 21 years old). Better yet, 34° North Restaurant at the Beaufort Hotel can provide you with cocktails to go.
- Guests are welcome to bring any desired food to enjoy.
- Each cruise has a limit of six (6) guests.
- There are no restrooms on the tiki boat (captains can dock near a restroom if requested).
- For your convenience, each tiki boat has a cooler filled with ice.
- Don’t forget to drink water, use sunscreen, bring a smartphone for pictures, and have fun!
“An amazing trip on a summer evening with a cool breeze and breathtaking sunset”
Where your Outer Banks adventure begins.
Situated on ten acres, the Beaufort Hotel is offers the privacy of a boutique hotel within minutes to some of the best experiences you’ll enjoy on the Southern Outer Banks.
During your stay, discover, experience, and explore Beaufort – named the
Best Small Town for Adventure in America by USA Today.
The Beaufort Hotel is a private escape that’s close to every kind of adventure you can imagine. We encourage you to explore like a local, as we give you a slice of what it’s like to live here on the Crystal Coast.
- Cruzin’ Tikis Beaufort
- (252) 228-1379
- Visit Cruzin Tikis Beaufort Website
- Send Email Inquiry
Need to Know
- Departs from the Beaufort Hotel
- Groups Welcome
Experience Beaufort North Carolina’s Attractions
Discover 300 years of Beaufort’s history and step back in time and experience some amazing local attractions during your stay.